Conventional gas filling technology is based on the displacement of air. With this technology the heavier filling gas (e.g. argon / krypton / mixtures) is introduced into the IG unit from below and it displaces the lighter air.
- All HELANTEC gas filling systems have our proven gas analyser that ends the filling process.
- The desired gas concentration can be set individually.
- HELANTEC gas filling systems have a display for the actual gas concentration.
- HELANTEC gas filling systems are suitable for all standard gases and gas mixtures used in the insulated glass industry.
- HELANTEC gas filling systems transport a gas sample to the analyser via a pump. This causes a faster and controlled escape of air, as well as shorter filling times.
- To make the filling process safer at minimum gas consumption, some HELANTEC gas filling systems have additional intelligence.
We deliver the highest-capacity manual gas filling systems for IG units.
The fast-fill technology is particularly well suited for the following requirements:
- short cycle times
- high capacity
- filling in the production line – prior to the secondary sealing
- large units, special formats and model IG units
- universal implementation
- reliable gas concentration / quality
- documentation of the entire filling process
With the fast-fill technology, during the filling process, in addition, the air is suctioned out of the IG unit. In this process filling capacity and suction capacity are precisely synchronised. Our proven gas analyser for concentration measurement is integrated in all of our gas filling systems. During the entire filling process, gas concentration is measured continuously and as soon as the desired gas concentration is reached the filling process is ended automatically. This is the only way to achieve uniform quality for each filling process.
The emphasis is not on filling speed, but rather on highest efficiency. In addition to a short filling time, efficiency also includes low gas consumption, reproducible gas concentrations, easy adaptation to different tasks, as well as high availability at low maintenance costs.
The integrated process control (IPC) can be installed as an option. With this option the filling process is visualised and documented. Thus you have a verification of quality for each filling process, i.e. each IG unit. Automated and without additional effort.
HELANTEC is always a step ahead and only HELANTEC makes gas visible!